My Website

Sunday 13 February 2011

Yet another forthcoming appearance

A Wellcome Library 'Insights' session, for which they have got my title slightly wrong on the website - what I told them was 'Women, health and healing':   what they have put is Women, Healing and Health (I have no idea why, all they had to do was cut and paste the title from my email, though it doesn't, I suppose, make any significant difference to the sense).* Anyway, this is happening on 10 March 2011, 15.00 - 16.00. The event is free but numbers are limited. It consists of an illustrated talk and the opportunity to get up close and personal with a selection of relevant archives, manuscripts, and other Library materials.

It will be reprised on 14th April at 18.00-19.00 hours

*Word is (15/2) that this will be changing next time the site publishes

No comments:

Post a Comment